Today's quiz will test your knowledge of the two American Disney resorts. The game is really quite simple. I will show you a picture and you will have to determine if it was taken at the Disneyland Resort or at Walt Disney World. That's all there is to it.
Since you have a 50-50 chance on each question, I expect you to get at least half of them correct. But try to do better than that. Try to figure out “why” the subject matter belongs to one resort and not the other.
Like all of my quizzes, no winner will be announced and no prizes awarded. The answers will appear in tomorrow's column.
1. Let's start with this picture of Schweitzer Falls. Is it located at Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom?
2. While riding Thunder Mountain we see the remains of a dinosaur. At which park is this petrified monster located?
3. While we're on the subject of dinosaurs, where can these fellows be found, Disneyland or Epcot?
4. Here we have Mr. Potato Head. What do you think, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney California Adventure?
5. Where do you think Lightning McQueen was touring about on this fine day?
6. Who do you think this judge is sentencing for grievous wrongdoings?
7. Prince Eric lives bicoastal. Where can we find this home of his?
8. The Rivers of America plays home to both the Mark Twain and the Liberty Belle. Which do we have here?
9. While circling the Rivers of America, we come across a tribe of Native Americans. Do the people in the next picture call Anaheim or Orlando home?
10. Which park do we find this sign advertising the Hollywood Tower Hotel?
11. Here we have the Cozy Cone Motel located in Radiator Springs. But which Radiator Springs?
12. Where is this restaurant that is bathed in perpetual nightfall?
13. Where can these lovely hula dancers be found?
14. Here we have a picture of me ready to blast off on Space Mountain. At what park was I taking this journey?
15. Here we see me riding Splash Mountain. Once again, at what park am I taking this journey?
16. This is a back alley I'd rather not find myself in after dark. So which resort offers this less than friendly venue?
17. At what pet cemetery can we find this dearly departed pig?
18. Obviously, this next picture was taken on “it's a small world.” This picture offers a blatant clue as to which park it is located in, Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom. Which is it?
19. Where can you play this carnival game?
20. Where can we find this vehicle?
The previous post in this blog was Disney California Adventure Part Six of Six.
The next post in this blog is Is it the Disneyland Resort or WDW? -- A Quiz - Answers.