FINAL Bid: $195.00
Auction Ends at midnight Eastern on Thursday, October 10, 2013
Item #1) The biggest item in the lot is the special Disney Dream Limited Edition Deluxe Boxed Ear Hat. Retailed for $49.95 with an Edition Size of 1250. Brand New in UNopened box!
Item #2 - Admiral Donald Vinylamation Set of 3 -- Limited Edition of 1,000 -- 3” Vinylmation 2-pack that features Admiral Donald, plus a 1 1/2" Vinylmation Jr.. This set retailed for $24.95 and sold out quickly on the Maiden Voyage.
Item #3 Minnie & Mickey Maiden Voyage Disney Dream Pin; Limited Edition of 1250, retailed for $13.95.
Item #4 - Maiden Voyage Poster Disney Dream Pin; Limited Edition of 1250, retailed for $11.95.
Item #5 Disney Dream Inaugural Voyages Character Spinner with a Lmiited Release; retailed for $11.95.
I'll throw in the Disney Dream Christening Celebration Program from January 19, 2011.
Retail price for this lot is over $110!
Please share with your Friends to Fight Breast Cancer!
TO BID: You must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
By bidding you agree to all rules set forth below!!!! Please read carefully BEFORE you bid!
1. Each auction will be in its own blog. The auction may contain a single item or it may be a grouping, or lot, of several related items up for bid. In cases of a group or lot, one bid is for the entire group/lot. Each Auction will have a number.
2. To bid, you must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
2a. You may bid more than once if you decide to up your current bid or if you've been outbid and wish to bid higher.
3. Each auction will have a definite end time and date. No comments/bids will be accepted after that time. All times stated will be Eastern Time.
4. If you have questions about the item, chances are others do too. Just pose your question as a comment.
5. The winning bidder will be notified via email with details on how to make the donation to my online Avon Walk account. The winning bidder will have 36 hours to respond to the winner email confirmation and make the online donation. Should the online donation not be made within 36 hours of the auction close, the bid will be considered abandoned and the 2nd highest bidder will be offered the item at the highest bid price. If that person does not respond within 36 hours or declines, the item will go back in the "bin" for a future auction.
6. SHIPPING: Each item will be shipped by US mail to US addresses only. Shipping costs will be determined based on USPS shipping rates (for first class mail) by total package weight and destination. Each item will be shipped US mail to US addresses only. Packages weighing 11 ounces or less (and within USPS guidelines) will be sent first class mail with delivery confirmation provided the auction bid is less than $25.
Any item with a final auction bid of $25 or more will be sent priority mail, insured (USPS insurance), with delivery confirmation.
Unless noted I am paying for the shipping costs inside the United States. If you live OUTSIDE the US please contact me BEFORE bidding!
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: This is a FUNDRAISER! It is not a flea market. Bid minimums will be set based on the purchase price of the item where applicable.
VERY IMPORTANT: All bids/sales are final. There are NO RETURNS and NO REFUNDS (even if the postal service fails to deliver your package for any reason).
In case of duplicate high bids, the earliest time-stamped bid will prevail.
Deb Wills will be the final arbiter of any and all disputes. All decisions are final. Please remember this is a Fundraiser! By bidding you agree to all the rules and any rule not covered will be determined by Deb Wills as the final word.
Thanks everyone - now let's raise some money!!!!
The previous post in this blog was Main Street Electric Parade 2001 Tshirt - Collectables for a Cause.
The next post in this blog is Walt Disney Imagineering Hat - Collectables for a Cause.