From the kingdom of Arendelle, guests can immerse themselves in the Oscar-winning animated blockbuster hit Frozen throughout Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. From meet and greets with royalty, to vacationing at the stunning sites that inspired the blockbuster film, here's where you can enjoy your own icy adventures:
Walt Disney World Resort:
• Meet Elsa and Anna inside the Prinsesse Plass, located in the Norway pavilion at Epcot (See photos from this meet and greet HERE.)
• Elsa and Anna will join the new daytime spectacular "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" at Magic Kingdom, when it debuts March 9
• Also at Magic Kingdom, the "Celebrate the Magic" nighttime projection show transforms Cinderella Castle with visuals from Frozen
• Meet Elsa and Anna in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park
• Olaf the snowman greets Disneyland park guests before they meet Elsa and Anna in Fantasyland
• Elsa appears in "World of Color - Winter Dreams," the holiday version of the popular after-dark spectacular at Disney California Adventure Park. "World of Color - Winter Dreams" may be seen during the Holiday season, which starts in November.
Adventures by Disney:
• A new vacation experience to Norway guides families through an eight-day, seven-night adventure across the stunning lands that inspired the movie Frozen: Fjords, Bergen and Oslo
• Elsa, Anna and Olaf appear in the "Disney Magic On Parade"
Disney Cruise Line
• Anna is onboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream
• Olaf greets guests at the post office on Castaway Cay
• Guests can watch Frozen in the theaters on all four Disney cruise ships
The previous post in this blog was Disney Dreamers Academy Kicks Off at Walt Disney World .
The next post in this blog is Discovery Cove Welcomes Florida Residents with Limited-time Promotion.