Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort is lurking around the corner, and today you can book an experience that is unique to this spooky time of year. Disney’s Happiest Haunts Guided Tour takes you on a journey throughout the Disneyland Resort for a night of chilling tales, eerie sights and Halloween treats! Your mysterious “Ghost Host” will take you on an adventure as you track the mischievous Disney Villains, experience thrilling attractions and discover that the fate of the Disneyland Resort in your hands!
Here are some things you should know about the Disney’s Happiest Haunts Guided Tour:
* Tour is offered each night from September 14 through October 31.
* The tour is approximately three hours long.
* Theme park admission for Disneyland park is required to attend the tour.
* Attractions and entertainment are subject to change without notice. Some tour attractions have a 42-inch height requirement and physical considerations.
* Each tour guest will receive a collectible souvenir pin and a tasty treat.
For even more Halloween fun, be sure to ask about the “Ultimate Experience”! On select nights, you can combine Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour with the trick-or-treating fun of Mickey’s Halloween Party. The “Ultimate Experience” is available on September 28 and October 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 19, 23, 26, 29 and 31.
For pricing and booking information (and to find out about a special discount for Disney Rewards Visa and AAA card holders, Disney Vacation Club members and Disneyland Resort Annual Passport holders) call 714-781-TOUR (8687). Also, be sure to check out the other Disneyland Resort Guided Tours at Disneyland.com/Tours.
The previous post in this blog was Ariel's Grotto Meet and Greet in Fantasyland Expansion.
The next post in this blog is Enchanted Tales with Belle - Fantasyland Expansion.