As a special “treat” for Halloween fans, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is pleased to offer our guests a sale that’s truly spooktacular! From 8am – 7pm EST on October 31, 2011, book your reservation and say “TRICK OR TREAT” to our bewitching reservations agent. As simple as that, you’ll instantly receive a unique treat drawn at random that will be immediately applied towards your reservation!
This deluxe Disney resort is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, within walking distance to Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM. Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin receive special Disney benefits including the Extra Magic Hours in the theme parks, complimentary Disney transportation throughout Walt Disney World®, on-site character dining, Disney ticket desks and advance tee times on Disney championship golf courses.
Treats include, but are not limited to:
• Two nights free room accommodations (incl. taxes and resort service fee)
• $100 food & beverage credit
• In-room "Personal Pantry" stocked with 6 mixed sodas, 6 waters, 4 juices, 4 bags chips, 4 box cookies, 4 granola bars
• One day, one park Disney ticket
• Refillable Swan and Dolphin drink cup
• Complimentary pool raft rental
• "Poolside Piñas" for two at Cabana Bar and Beach Club
• Two sushi rolls of your choice at Kimonos
• AMC movie passes for two
• Two kids eat free at Garden Grove Character Dinner
• Additional 10% off room rate
• Chocolate box at check-in made by two-time world pastry chef, Laurent Branlard
• Two Zooberry cocktails in bluezoo lounge
• Two glasses of house wine in Il Mulino New York Trattoria
• Ice cream cone or milkshake at the fountain for two
• Complimentary breakfast credit for two
• Milk & cookie turndown amenity
• 1/2 hour Swan paddle boat rental voucher
• Complimentary one-category room upgrade
Mark your calendars; this sale goes back in the grave at 7pm EST sharp on October 31, 2011 and rooms will go quickly!
Offer is valid for stays November 1 – December 23, 2011. One-night/non-refundable deposit required at time of booking. Additional terms and conditions apply.
You must call (888) 828-8850 on October 31, 2011 to make your reservation and don’t forget to say TRICK OR TREAT!
Terms & Conditions
The previous post in this blog was The Pointer Sisters - Eat to the Beat concerts.
The next post in this blog is Festival of Masters Welcomes Artist Graham Knuttel.