Auction #3 Lot of 10 Color Eyes and Ears 1997-1999
Time for my semi-annual Collectables for a Cause. I am auctioning some items from my personal collection as a way to aid my fundraising efforts. Entire final bid price goes directly to Deb's Avon Walk for Breast Cancer !
FINAL BID: $ 50.00 - Thank You
Please share with your Friends to Fight Breast Cancer!
This is a lot of 10 color Eyes and Ears, the Walt Disney World Cast Member publication. These are from the years 1997, 1998, 1999, Each is approximately 11" wide and 16" long. Due to the size, they have been folded over . There are NO rips, tears or stains.Edging show wear, they have been read.
Here is what you could win:
1) Disney MGM Studios Celebrates 10 Years! April 24, 1999 - great 2 page color centerfold with highlights of the first 10 years of the Studios! Other stories include Asian/Pacific Heritage Month and story of a Studios stuntman.
2) Opening Disney's Animal Kingdom - April 9, 1998 - 2 page color centerfold previewing Animal Kingdom. Other stories include: Flower and Garden Festival, McDonald's opening, and Animal Kingdom Celebration from Central Park.
3) Guests Can Ride Through Hundred Acre Woods - May 27, 1999 - feature story previews the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Other stores include: Disney Wonder late night fun, and imagineers create Pooh attraction.
4) More Opening Day Excitement Coming to Downtown Disney - October 2, 1997 - Article on new areas in Downtown Disney with 2 page color centerfold showcasing Downtown Disney.
5) A Bugs Life - Cover is color of Flik. November 19, 1998
2 full color pages with story and the following characters: Atta, Hopper, Heimlich, Francis, and Slim Other Stories: Open Mouse for Disney Magic Cruise ship, Minnie Mouse New Hollywood and Vine character meal.
6) 75th Anniversary of the Walt Disney Company - October 15, 1998 - Walt on Cover - 2 page color centerfold highlighting the 75 years of magic. Also included Facts About Fantasmic.
7) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Will Bring Africa to New Resort - August 26, 1999
Feature article on the new Animal Kingdom Lodge. Other stories include: refurbished Innoventions, Hollywood Scoops opening in Studios and Mary Poppins.
8) Fear Every Drop at Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - February 25, 1999
- feature article on new drop sequence at the Tower of Terror. Also includes Phil Collins to record songs for Tarzan movie.
9) Diversity - Mickey Mouse on Cover October 22, 1998 - Also includes story on Food and Wine Festival.
10) The Disney Difference - Tinker Bell on Cover - March 4, 1999
BONUS - The World of Disney- October 17, 1996 - below average condition.
Auction Ends at midnight Eastern on Tuesday, October 8, 2013
TO BID: You must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
By bidding you agree to all rules set forth below!!!! Please read carefully BEFORE you bid!
1. Each auction will be in its own blog. The auction may contain a single item or it may be a grouping, or lot, of several related items up for bid. In cases of a group or lot, one bid is for the entire group/lot. Each Auction will have a number.
2. To bid, you must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
2a. You may bid more than once if you decide to up your current bid or if you've been outbid and wish to bid higher.
3. Each auction will have a definite end time and date. No comments/bids will be accepted after that time. All times stated will be Eastern Time.
4. If you have questions about the item, chances are others do too. Just pose your question as a comment.
5. The winning bidder will be notified via email with details on how to make the donation to my online Avon Walk account. The winning bidder will have 36 hours to respond to the winner email confirmation and make the online donation. Should the online donation not be made within 36 hours of the auction close, the bid will be considered abandoned and the 2nd highest bidder will be offered the item at the highest bid price. If that person does not respond within 36 hours or declines, the item will go back in the "bin" for a future auction.
6. SHIPPING: Each item will be shipped by US mail to US addresses only. Shipping costs will be determined based on USPS shipping rates (for first class mail) by total package weight and destination. Each item will be shipped US mail to US addresses only. Packages weighing 11 ounces or less (and within USPS guidelines) will be sent first class mail with delivery confirmation provided the auction bid is less than $25.
Any item with a final auction bid of $25 or more will be sent priority mail, insured (USPS insurance), with delivery confirmation.
Unless noted I am paying for the shipping costs inside the United States. If you live OUTSIDE the US please contact me BEFORE bidding!
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: This is a FUNDRAISER! It is not a flea market. Bid minimums will be set based on the purchase price of the item where applicable.
VERY IMPORTANT: All bids/sales are final. There are NO RETURNS and NO REFUNDS (even if the postal service fails to deliver your package for any reason).
In case of duplicate high bids, the earliest time-stamped bid will prevail.
Deb Wills will be the final arbiter of any and all disputes. All decisions are final. Please remember this is a Fundraiser! By bidding you agree to all the rules and any rule not covered will be determined by Deb Wills as the final word.
Thanks everyone - now let's raise some money!!!!
The previous post in this blog was Club 33 Hat - Collectables for a Cause Auction #2.
The next post in this blog is Main Street Electric Parade 2001 Tshirt - Collectables for a Cause.