Walt Disney Imagineering Haunted Mansion Hat - Auction #8
Collectables for a Cause - Auction #8 - Walt Disney Imagineering Haunted Mansion Hat
For complete rules scroll to the bottom.
This year, I am again participating in my 11th Avon Walk for Breast Cancer! To demonstrate my commitment to this cause, I am auctioning some special items from my personal collection as a way to aid my fundraising efforts. Entire final bid price goes directly to Deb's Avon Walk for Breast Cancer! Buyer pays shipping as set forth in auction rules below.
AUCTION #8 ITEM: Walt Disney Imagineering Haunted Mansion Hat
ITEM DESCRIPTION: Direct from Mickey's of Glendale (the Walt Disney Imagineering Store), is a black hat with white embroidery featuring The Haunted Mansion. The front of the hat has the words The Haunted Mansion. The back of the hat says "Walt Disney Imagineering".
CONDITION: Brand New, Mickey's of Glendale store tag still attached
TOP BID: $120
TO BID: You must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
By bidding you agree to all rules set forth below!!!! Please read carefully BEFORE you bid!
1. Each auction will be in its own blog. The auction may contain a single item or it may be a grouping, or lot, of several related items up for bid. In cases of a group or lot, one bid is for the entire group/lot. Each Auction will have a number.
2. To bid, you must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
2a. You may bid more than once if you decide to up your current bid or if you've been outbid and wish to bid higher.
3. Each auction will have a definite end time and date. No comments/bids will be accepted after that time. All times stated will be Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDST).
4. If you have questions about the item, chances are others do too. Just pose your question as a comment.
5. The winning bidder will be notified via email with details on how to make the donation to my online Avon Walk account. The winning bidder will have 36 hours to respond to the winner email confirmation and make the online donation. Should the online donation not be made within 36 hours of the auction close, the bid will be considered abandoned and the 2nd highest bidder will be offered the item at the highest bid price. If that person does not respond within 36 hours or declines, the item will go back in the "bin" for a future auction.
6. SHIPPING: Each item will be shipped by US mail to US addresses only. Shipping costs will be determined based on USPS shipping rates (for first class mail) by total package weight and destination. Each item will be shipped US mail to US addresses only. Packages weighing 11 ounces or less (and within USPS guidelines) will be sent first class mail with delivery confirmation provided the auction bid is less than $25.
Any item with a final auction bid of $25 or more will be sent priority mail, insured (USPS insurance), with delivery confirmation.
If total shipping cost (including delivery confirmation and insurance) is less than $5.00, I will pay for it. If shipping will cost more than $5.00, the auction winner must send the shipping cost amount to me via either Paypal or check within 5 days of the auction close. (The auction item will not be shipped until receipt of both the donation and shipping costs is confirmed.)
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: This is a FUNDRAISER! It is not a flea market. Bid minimums will be set based on the purchase price of the item where applicable.
VERY IMPORTANT: All bids/sales are final. There are NO RETURNS and NO REFUNDS (even if the postal service fails to deliver your package for any reason).
In case of duplicate high bids, the earliest time-stamped bid will prevail.
Deb Wills will be the final arbiter of any and all disputes. All decisions are final. Please remember this is a Fundraiser! By bidding you agree to all the rules and any rule not covered will be determined by Deb Wills as the fnal word.
Thanks everyone - now let's raise some money!!!!